Garcinia Cambogia, as a weight loss supplement, came into the limelight when Dr. Oz introduced its health benefits in his popular television show. But, the use of Garcinia Cambogia dates back to several hundred years. Unlike other weight loss supplements, it does not stop simply after burning some fat, it rather protects your body from gaining extra fat, safeguards your hunger so that you do not overeat, and of course helps you shed extra calories.
What is Garcinia Cambogia?
Garcinia Cambogia, also known as garcinia gummi-gutta is a species of Garcinia that is mainly found in Indonesia. But, the use of this fruit is documented mainly in India. The sizes of the raw fruit vary considerably from the sizes of orange to grape. It is sour in taste, and is termed as a tamarind fruit. But, this pumpkin shaped fruit is full of outstanding weight loss benefits. When ripe, the fruit turns either yellow, plump red, or orange-ish in color. The presence of HCA (Hydroycitric Acid) in this fruit makes it super-effective in losing weight quite dramatically.
This sounds amazing but the raw fruit is eaten cooked in many parts of India. Based on the sour taste of the fruit, many people believe that it has Ayurvedic benefits. Many believe that it activates the digestion system. It is also believed that this fruit has antibacterial effects. Other than cooking, Garcinia Cambogia is used as a purgative traditional medicine, mostly in the Indian subcontinent. But, the most popular use of the fruit is based upon its weight loss benefits. Scientists came to discover weight loss benefits back in 1960s.
There are people who doubt whether Garcinia Cambogia actually can fight obesity or not. It is true that there have not been much research on the claims, but in terms of weight loss, this supplement simply is amazing. If you follow the recent trends, you might have noticed that it has arguably become the most promising weight loss supplement of the season. But, what are the health benefits this fruit-based supplement generates?
- Burning fat: Dr. Oz termed the supplement ‘magic’ weight loss aid. But, this might create confusions over its actual effects. If you start taking this supplement, it will not help you lose one kilogram of weight in a single day. But, it indeed has long lasting effects. When you rely on Garcinia Cambogia, your appetite gets diverged. As a result, you do not take extra foods, and no extra fat is produced within the body. This activates an inward fat burning movement that generates outstanding results in a given period of time, not overnight as many scammers might claim.
- Blocking fat action: The second most important thing Garcinia Cambogia accomplishes is blocking the fat action mechanism in the body. When you overeat or take loads of unhealthy junk foods, this supplement does not let your body transform the extra foods into fat and store it; rather the additional fat is used in building lean muscles through stimulated cell reproduction. This may sound pretty complex, but the body has active mechanisms to auto start the procedure. This supplement is quite distinctive from other weight loss supplements because it burns fat and blocks fat formation simultaneously.
- Suppressing your appetite: You eat when you get hungry, and, it is impossible to resist becoming hungry. But, what if your hunger is suppressed? Garcinia Cambogia naturally increases the level of serotonin in the body. As a result, the feeling for appetite remains significantly low; and, you remain content and happy throughout the day. In addition to that, you do not have to think about avoiding mouth-watering foods simply because you are on diet, rather the idea of dieting gets deconstructed. You do not eat or overeat simply because you do not have to.
- Keeping you energetic: Another major difference between Garcinia Cambogia and other general weight loss supplements is that, when on Garcinia Cambogia dosage plans, you do not lose your stamina. Though the amount of food you eat dramatically decreases, but you are safeguarded with boosting up your stamina level.
This might seem new to the Western World, but the Orientals have been using the fruit as a fat burner for centuries. Everything this supplement has is 100% natural and safe for your health. The only thing you have to take care of is that you choose the right vendor for your supply of this supplement.
Any side effects?
There are speculations that Garcinia Cambogia generates significant health risks to the livers of the consumers. There are no verified reports of such health problems. But, it is speculated that excessive use of this supplement might result in Hepatotoxicity. Hepatotoxicity refers to the failure of the liver to filter intoxicating elements in the body. But, one or two such cases do not necessarily prove that Garcinia Cambogia generates this health risk. The only noticeable thing regarding this is that, there has not been much research on the effectiveness of the product. So, whatever the doubts are raised, are neither medically tested nor verified.
But, in order to avoid any possible side effect, women with pregnancy, those who breastfeed, patients with Alzheimer or asthma, or those who take drugs are recommended not to take Garcinia Cambogia supplements.
How to generate outstanding results?
To generate the best results out of this supplement, you are suggested to do the following.
- It is estimated that consuming this supplement with chromium maximizes its benefits.
- Try not to overeat or take junk foods when on Garcinia Cambogia supplement. This can boost up the fat burning process.
- Eat balanced and sensible meals; this will ease down the entire fat burning process.
- Stick to specific dosage plans. If you are on a dosage plan, try not to get irregular. This can seriously hamper the progress of your fat burning.
- Finally, but your Garcinia Cambogia supplement from an authentic health and drug store.
Finally, Garcinia Cambogia has become a new sensation in the weight loss industry. But, if you want to get true results out of your supplement, you have to understand first what dosage plan would be suitable for you. So, be sure do compare the available dosage plans and choose the one that is the most perfect for you.